1. Help from Italy

Vorgartenkicker
    Danke
    Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge
    Tops
    Erhalten: 0
    Vergeben: 0

Standard Help from Italy

Hello to all German sport fans, I need your help and I hope someone can answer me

I'm an Italian crazy sport fan and I'm the owner of an international forum about Olympic sports. I have opened it 6 months ago and is going very well, we have users from all around the world and we follow all international competitions, from Swimming World Championships to Shooting World Cup, from Basketball Asian Championships to Canoeing European Championships.

First of all, if someone of you here supports Germany in all sports and would be interested to take part, I would be very happy, just send me a private message

Anyway, I would need your help with some suggestions about where can I find more German users. I have some problems in that and I only have one active user from Germany, and I would like to make this number bigger.

The only place where I could find them is sport1.de community, but I'm sure you can suggest me some better places, since you know the language and you know German people better than I do. The perfect thing would be a Forum about all sports (or at least with an "other sports" section well developed), but also sport sites where I can post comments, for example Eurosport.yahoo.de (even though not so much people comment there). I have seen some sports newspapers sites and lots of them don't have comments.

I hope some of you can help me and some can also join us
    Thank you very much!

Matteo,

0 Nicht möglich!

2. Re: Help from Italy

Vorgartenkicker
    Danke
    Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge
    Tops
    Erhalten: 0
    Vergeben: 0

Standard